- I’m left handed – it’s was a bit of a problem when I was younger, but since they put ring pulls on cans of tomatoes, it’s hardly ever an issue.
- When I was a teenager, my mother used to keep a photo of me, (aged 8 ) by the front door, I swear it was an attempt to scare off potential boyfriends.
- I make the best savoury chocolate pasta you will ever taste. Or is that the only savoury chocolate pasta you’ll ever eat?
- I’m scared of spiders, unless I have a pint pot and a piece of card at hand.
- I love hill walking but there are no hills in the country where I live.
- I’m a website expert, but I’ve never had any formal (or informal) training.
- On bad days, I worry that I have more virtual friends than real ones. On good days, I joke about it.
- I always say I have 2 brothers, but actually I have 3. It’s just that I haven’t met the 3rd one yet.
Now I need to tag 6 people. Bearing in mind my no.7 admission, (and the fact that adi has already tagged one of my actual friends) this might prove difficult.
jai, kathryn, pa moed, sharon, rashbre, roger consider yourself tagged, but if anyone else wants to spontaneously add themselves – please do so. Don’t forget that you’ll be helping me out by bumping up the numbers or my virtual (and by some dodgy process of reasoning also my actual) friends.